Offshore Logistic Electrical and Commissioning Manager
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: R1221389
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manage overall commissioning time schedule, including key milestones.
- Coordinate and plan daily offshore logistics for personnel, material and equipment
- Coordinate the offshore daily commissioning activities performed by suppliers, contractors and Orsted.
- Ensure all LV and aux. systems are maintained within the required time
- Ensure all defects cases are rectified within required time frame.
- Ensure that the commissioning activities are in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation.
- Report offshore commissioning progress to the project and to the site & commissioning manager.
- Contribute actively to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learnt throughout the project.
- Coordinate supplier crew and offshore logistics.
- To coordinate the maintenance service on all LV and aux. systems
- To coordinate and manage defect rectification process with suppliers, contractors and Client.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Min 5 years of relevant project experience required.
- Good project management skills, coordination skills and a talent for driving solutions to achieve outcomes in a fast paced environment.
- Commissioning experience within the field of MV/HV equipment, SCADA, low voltage and utility installations and components.
- Experience with offshore substation work.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd