Officer, Training Operations, Human Resources (Contract role)
Functional area: Human Resources
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Your core responsibility entails course administration, managing our training facilities and providing training operations support to internal stakeholders. In so doing, you will collaborate with various business units and external vendors to carry out the following duties:
- Upkeep our training facilities and ensure prompt setup and readiness of training facilities including venue booking, preparation of training room and materials, equipment rental, etc.
- Liaise with service providers on daily refreshment ordering.
- Maintain inventory of stationeries, writing materials, mineral water, etc. for use in training programs and internal training office, as well as liaise with procurement office on purchase orders / requisitions processing.
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers on maintenance of training equipment and vending machines, as well as with Security office for building access to training premises.
- Manage external course registration and liaise with vendors including creating training courses in the learning system, updating training records and processing training funding claims.
- Undertake adhoc projects such as fixed assets management and assist as an Assistant Fire Warden during fire drills.
- Diploma with relevant hands-on working experience in managing training facilities and dealing with service providers and contractors
- Knowledge of WDA, CITREP and IBF training claims processing will be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Excel is essential
- Experience in Success Factors Learning Management System
- A self-starter, mature and service-oriented with strong time management and planning skills
- Strong team player who possess good communication and interpersonal skills
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)