Officer, Supply Chain
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- In-charge of daily dock receiving, warehouse operations, resource planning, and workplace safety.
- Take charge of team members, equipment maintenance, and daily problem solving.
- Ensure the end to end processes are in compliance with company standards, end user requirements, and related service levels.Â
- Continuously evaluate and propose productivity improvements, innovation and improve process optimization.
Essential Job Functions
- To manage daily challenges, business demand/supply changes, and process compliance.
- Responsible to achieve KPI, and work with respective team to drive process excellence.
- Possess a local Degree in Supply Chain or related discipline.
- No experience required as training will be provided.
- Able to work under tight timeline and multi-task.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Project.
- Able to analyze data and present strategic solutions.