Officer, Special Events (Casino)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist and coordinating in planning and coordinating marketing events & promotion.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders on casino marketing events and promotions; including budgetary requirements for special events.
- Coordinate special events media advertising corporate marketing to achieve desire results and impact of marketing events.
- Coordinate with entertainment department in support of casino marketing events.
- Assist on budget for events and promotions
- Assist in establishing special events & promotion pro-forma and post-event/ promotion evaluation.
- Assist manager in the overall coordination of event logistical support.
- Liaise with Legal Department for approval of regulatory requirement.
- Be able to identify marketing segments and plan events & promotions accordingly.
- Liaise with Audit department to ensure that all internal procedures are adhered to with the execution of each event & promotion.
- Assist & coordinate with Manager and Officers to prepare emcee script for relevant events and promotion; and Emcee when needed.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints and enquiries would be advantageous
- Portray confidence and friendliness to attract customers/audienceâ€™s attention on stage and off stage.
- Display an outgoing personality with good communication and customer service skills
- Well-groomed, professional appearance with the ability to identify visual and aural cues
- Work inside and continuously maneuver in and around all areas of the casino with good manual dexterity
- Able to work on rotating shift in a fast pace environment and stressful situation
- Experience in coordination of special or promotional events.
- Event planning / organizing or hospitality experience will be advantageous
- Able to work on irregular hours or shifts.