Officer / Senior Officer, Hr
PEC Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Apr-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support in full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, performance review, overseas assignment, compensation & benefits.
- Responsible in administer employees home leave application and renewal of employment contract.
- Responsible in recruitment matters.
- Assist in execute and perform work pass renewal and insurance related matters.
- Update and maintain employee’s records in HR Information System.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, filling and scanning.
- Advise line managers or staffs on general HR matters.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required:
- Diploma in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of HR practices and legislation.
- Meticulous and well-organized individual.
- Motivated individual and possesses good planning and follow-up skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multi-tasking with positive attitude.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to liaise with China and overseas counterparts.