Officer, Risk Management
THE ADVERTISER | Date Posted: 12-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Reporting to the Risk Manager, he/she will be responsible for middle office functions such as trade validation and monitoring of exposure to ensure compliance to risk policy.
- Prepare daily and monthly risk related reports to Management and Audit Risk Committee.
- Work with process owners across departments to identify process improvements and assist to document standard/guidelines.
- Work with internal auditor to monitor compliance to established policies and procedures. Overall, to ensure that the risk parameters are adhered to.
- GCE O level, A level or Diploma in any discipline.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills
- Meticulous, organised and able to provide high quality documentation.
- Confident, and able to interact well with various working levels.
- Have experience in risk management and knowledge of Singapore energy market will be added advantage.
- 5 day work-week