Officer, Property Management
SB Property Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Jun-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
- Liaise, monitor and supervise works of term contractor on any defects and recommend for payment.
- Check, compile physical defects list.
- Joint inspection during handling/taking over of unit to/from tenant/purchaser.
- Joint inspection after reinstatement work by tenant.
- Joint inspection with authorities in the Estate whenever necessary.
- Supervision of A&A works / Upgrading works / Asset Enhancement work.
- Attend to Sale & Lease Management unit visit and show around when necessary.
- Submit monthly report on term contractor’s performance, estate issue & tenant feedback.
- Assist Cluster Manager / Executive in day to day operations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good communication skills and keen to learn
- Self-driven and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
SB Property Services Pte Ltd