Officer, Information Technology
You will report to the Assistant Manager, Information Technology in the following areas:
Information Technology and Information Management
- Review and make recommendations based on school’s needs
- Confirm project requirements by understanding the objective, input and output requirements provided by the school and/or supervisor.
- Design and create SQL Server databases as per school requirements.
- Develop custom web applications based on school requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance of existing web and database applications.
- Review and upgrade systems to address any AFI. Coordinate with vendor if under vendor maintenance agreement.
- Maintain technical documentation of in house applications
- Create online custom lists, forms and surveys for data gathering.
- Provide support to end-users.
- Assist in educating staff and students on the school’s IT system and Standard Operating Procedures so that staff and students know their responsibilities as an information provider and user.
- Create user guides and instructional videos as part of IT Educational Program.
- Conduct training on a needs basis.
Data Mining and Analysis
- Assist in data preparation
- Analyse* key survey and academic results
Qualifications : Minimum Diploma
Technical Skills : VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL, HTML/XHTML, CSS, C#
Behavioural Skills : Effective Communication, independent worker with good
Language Skills : Strong in verbal and written English
Experience : Minimum 1-year working experience in web programming and working with relational database systems (SQL) and VB.NET, ASP.NET, and HTML/XHTML and
Interested candidates, please send a detailed resume and a recent photograph to:
The Human Resource Department
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Raffles Girls' School