Officer, Games Specialist (Tampines Clubhouse)
MAIN / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for ensuring a safe and enjoyable recreational experience for guests. This position will provide the initial orientation to the equipment, facilities and structures, rules of engagement and required safety briefing. The position will assist in the maintenance and update of gaming equipment.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the facilities including delivering fun and energetic safety briefings, conducting safety checks and activity marshalling.
- Provide front of the house service including responding to all enquiries pertaining facilities and membership matters, registration and payment collection.
- Develop and maintain high level of knowledge on the use and maintenance of the gaming equipment.
- Assessing hazards, managing risks and ensuring compliance of all safety regulations prior to every programme to ensure a safe environment for participants.
- Develops and maintains gaming equipment technical resources and troubleshooting guidelines by drafting, recommending, writing and updating changes to the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Planning and preparing activities to suit the needs, abilities and experience of every participants.
- Markets services and products to customers and potential customers.
- Maintain high level of customer service and positive interaction
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance of facility and equipment
- Assist in events organized by the Club and Association when necessary.