Officer, Finance & Admin
HomeTeamNS| Date Posted: 9-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Manage daily sales collection and bank-in cash in Clubhouse, inclusive of ad-hoc collections, and responsible for ensuring accuracy of payment methods.
- Assist in day-to-day cash flow movement in Slot operations in Cubhouse and is in compliance with Internal Audit requirements.
- Manage acquisition and disposal of all fixed assets under Clubhouse, assist in performing monthly physical check and audit checks on all Fixed Assets.
- Management of petty cash float and disbursements.
- Involves in preparation of invoices and purchase orders.
- Involves in clubhouse office administrations.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy, Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Meticulous, independent and self-initiated.