PacificLight Power Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Handling accounts payable function, ensuring invoices are recorded timely and accurately in the SAP, and processing of payments with proper supporting documents and approval in accordance to the company’s policies.
- Handling staff claims.
- Assist in accounts receivable function
- Assist in maintaining cash book and handle e-banking transactions.
- Assist in areas of risk management, compliance matters and ensure internal controls are in place.
- Liaise with auditors, tax and regulatory agents on matters relating to the company.
- Any other assignments as and when required by the management.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimal 1-2 years’ experience.
- Ability to do multi-task and handle high volume of transactions.
- Attention to detail, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Possess proficient knowledge of MS Excel and SAP will be preferred.
- Fluent in oral and written communication in English.
- 5 days week
PacificLight Power Pte Ltd