Officer, Associate Officer, Group Channels & Digitalisation
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Channels & Digitalization function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customers’ banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers’ lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers.Job Responsibilities
Primary role is to perform teller function with the highest service level in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.In this role, you will join our branch banking operations to drive excellent customer performance. You are required to provide efficient and quality service to customers, and deliver high standards of customer experience.
Operations & Customer Service
- Perform frontline counter transactions to meet customers transactional needs
- Comply with established operational and control procedures
- Exercise vigilance when performing duties and highlight unusual and suspicious transactions
- Maintain awareness of customer feedback and escalate when necessary
- Assist with Branch Administrative duties, eg filing, batching, archival
- SDB duties where assigned
- Any other duties as assigned by DBM.
- Diploma from a recognized polytechnic
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)