Officer - Admin (MBCSC - SM)
Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 28-Jun-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
We are looking for a dedicated Officer - Admin who will be responsible to provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the service centre. This in turn enables the service centre to uphold a high level of customer satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should be a self-starter, passionate about dedicating to be part of a dynamic team, be able to adapt to shifting priorities, pick up and apply new skills and knowledge in an energising environment in a positive manner.
- You will handle the inventory of office supplies, non-IT office equipment, and services such as printing, post and messenger services within prescribed procedures and contractual agreements
- You are responsible for the purchase, maintenance and disposal of all non-IT office equipment and inventory
- You are assisting the Customer Service Executive on WIP to facilitate completion of task on hand
- You will collate and prepare reports such as employee overtime report, time analysis report, lubricant report
- Assist the Credit Control function such as sending reminder letters to debtors according to audit requirements and updating of payment status
- You will be task to verify all supplier invoices against Purchase Order and obtain necessary approval from managers. Collate and submit these invoices to Accounts Department for preparing payment
- Safe keeping of petty cash float and handle reimbursement
- You will co-ordinate all refund to customers
- Co-ordination with the Human Resource department on the collection of claims and overtime sheet on a monthly basis (if any)
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time
Additional Duties (if applicable)
- Generating and closing of internal and warranty invoices
- You will assist in preparing insurance quotations, invoices and relevant documents for submission to Insurance Company for Accident Repairs
- Issue system credit notes
- Manage document filing including external storage and dispose of them
- Opening and closing of Purchase Orders from vendors/suppliers
- Assist in reception process
To be considered for this position, you should have attained GCE 'O' Levels and above with preferably 2 years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in MS Office and meticulous with numbers and details oriented
- Great teammate with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoys learning and working in a high-energy and performance driven environment
- Enthusiastic, focused and committed to do your best
- Ability to handle ambiguity and confidentiality
- Understands and strikes a balance between being an individual and a team member
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles. At Cycle & Carriage, it is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "Exceptional Journeys" encapsulates our passion for our existence. Bringing together high-performing team members and technical excellence to create people-focused experiences that consistently exceed expectations. Whether it is a customer we serve, an employee that we engage, a brand that we carry, we want to support them in creating exceptional journeys for themselves.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the C&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more. (You would be notified if you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application).
Cycle & Carriage Singapore