- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Great work culture
Our client is an advertising platform driven by AI to pair advertisers with their respective relevant influencers, which enables businesses to reach out to millions and be well-represented to their target audience. The Company has worked with over a hundred brands and has thousands of influencers with a total outreach of over 40 million across South-East Asia.
As an office manager, you will ensure the smooth operations of the office and handle all general office administrative functions. You will also be the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility related concern.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Supporting on-boarding/off-boarding of staff.
- Developing and communicating internal guidelines and best practices with respect to your overall responsibilities.
- Documenting all financial transactions and monitoring company accounts.
- Managing account receivables and payables, posting financial transactions to the accounting system and making bank deposits.
- Administering leave records, medical and insurance claims.
- Handling end-to-end work pass related issues such as application, renewal, cancellation, appealing etc.
- Handling monthly payroll administration.
- Project managing office renovations or new office set-ups.
- Managing the office move to a new location.
- Managing contract negotiations and ensuring fulfilment of terms of vendor agreements and contracts.
- Liaising with third-party suppliers and/or vendors.
- Liaising with building management on any facilities related issues.
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules and appointments.
- Performing project-based work as assigned.
- You have at least 1 year's experience within an Office Manager or Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant role, ideally within the Media & Entertainment and Internet industry.
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You ideally have prior accounting experience.
- Experience within Finance Support/Accounting, HR Admin, Office Move, Office Setup, Facilities Management, Calendar Management, Payroll and Vendor Management would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/33890722
Snaphunt Pte Ltd