Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Jun-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Attractive compensation package
- Great work culture
- Flexible working options
Our Client is a fast growing e-commerce startup and is looking to hire an Office Manager for their regional headquarters in Singapore.
You will be responsible for :
- All general office administration functions and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Acting as the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility related concern.
- Developing and communicating internal guidelines and best practices with respect to your overall responsibilities.
- Supporting on-boarding/off-boarding of staff.
- Project managing office renovations or new office set-ups.
- You have at least 4 years experience within an Office Manager role, ideally within the Internet industry.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You possess strong knowledge of Office Setup, Calendar Management, Facilities Management, Travel Management, Vendor Management
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd