Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
Ensure the smooth operation of the Administration Department as well as maintaining the office facilities, equipment and building in good order. Supervise the Administration Team.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Specific :
- Design, implement and maintain office and security policies by establishing standards and procedure as well as setting performance measurement standards.
- Maintain office and security operational efficiency by scheduling and assigning / deploying employees and monitoring the administrative and security function.
- Oversee the administration and management of the administration department in the areas of BCA Workhead and Bizsafe license, factory license, Integrated Management System (IMS) for internal and external audit, group and project insurances as well as MYE application and training etc.
- Mange and oversee the contractual agreement with 3rd party service providers as well as management and purchasing of equipment, furniture, stationery and uniform etc.
- Management of insurance, company car, transport, dormitory and car park.
- Organizing company events.
- Plan and implement office and security systems and office layout as well as overseeing renovation or refurbishment and office lease management.
- Oversee the facilities including dormitory to ensure that it meet government regulation and standards as well as ensuring that the building structure and company in good condition. Allocate and management of office space.
- Oversee to ensure that the basic facilities such as water, electricity, heating, lift and air-condition etc. are well-maintained.
- Supervise a team of employees.
- General :
- Coordinate and work with other departments in re-layout work involving facilities re-setup.
- Engage in and oversee facilities project work and ensure successful completion of projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be aware of Occupational health and Safety Policy.
- Follow the Company safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- ITC with 8 years hands on experience in facilities work or equivalent.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Knowledge in BCA Workhead, Bizsafe License and MYE Application.
- Knowledge in Project and Group Insurances and vehicle insurances.
- Knowledge in Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Basic knowledge and skills in electricity, mechanical, vacuum system, air compressor system and air conditioner system.
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Negotiation, people management and negotiation skills.
(C) Experience :
- Preferably with at least 4 years’ experience in managing administrative function and facilities work.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd