Make a difference for children and adults! At Lindamood-Bell, we create the Magic of Learning by helping our students learn to read and comprehend to their potential. Find your passion in our Satellite Office Coordinator role.
We are looking for an energetic, organised, and proactive Satellite Office Coordinator who is passionate about customer service to join the team at Lindamood-Bell®. Responsibilities include supporting our Centre Manager by creating the schedule of location employees in consultation with the Centre Manager, coordinating employees engaged in Satellite operational activities, approving purchases, and processing client enrollment.
It is highlighted that this position is:
- Full time in nature
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Requires 1-2+ years experience in an office environment or equivalent.
- Requires intermediate to advanced computer skills, to include word processing, spreadsheets, and database utilization.
- Work with the Satellite Centre Manager to coordinate the activities of Office Assistants and other employees engaged in operational activities to all of the operational needs of the centre.
- Duties may also include providing student instruction if the location’s circumstances require it.
- Work closely with the Satellite Centre Manager and other location leaders in community outreach and promoting Lindamood-Bell services with professionals and past clients.
- Generate, maintain, and update, or assign and direct an Office Assistant or other operationally engaged employee in generating, maintaining, and updating all location schedules.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes