Office Cleaner (Part time/Full time/5 Days)
Mondays - Fridays
Flexible Working Environment
Our Client, located at the Central has openings for Office Cleaner.
- Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels
- Cleaning spills, broken glass and other messes up as quickly as possible
- Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning such as ensuring bathrooms are sanitary
- Ordering new cleaning supplies as needed
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd