We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The task of the Office Administrator will include Basic Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate must be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage meetings / travel arrangements for Director
- Manage all official contracts, phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping (duties includes invoicing & following up on accounts receivables)
- Acquiring of quotations & issuing of POs
- Basic HR duties like processing of leave application, recruitment, benefits & payrolls
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other datas
- Track stock balance and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations / proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as an Office Administrator in running a office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and MYOB
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
DigiFort Singapore Pte Ltd