Fairfield Maritime Pte Ltd, Singapore, is looking for an Office administrator to join our company. Some of her Key areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Assist MD in office management, meeting and travel panning, expenses claims handling, guests management and sending out invites, greeting cards, invitations etc.
- Handle Payroll
- Handle HR
- Screening incoming telephone calls, handling mails, welcoming office visitors and provide general admin assistance in the office
- Assist MD in Business Development and client management
- Occasional Travel abroad for work
- Organizing, attending and managing company events, dinners and social gathering
- Processing insurance claims & reimbursement
- Monitor due dates and coordinate to re-contract all employees’ mobile phones
- Assist in coordinating IT related/maintenance/configuration matters
- In charge of office hygiene matters, replenish stationery includes printing of name cards/letterheads/envelopes, photo copying, courier/postage arrangement
- In charge of office cleanliness, replenishment of supplies
- In charge of management of rental equipment and services
- Intercompany notification of Singapore public holidays
- Manage all travel and stay arrangements of for overseas guests
- In charge of travel and visa arrangements for staff – obtaining 2 or more quotes from approved Travel agents to get the best competitive airfares, prepare supporting documents, if any, for visa applications
- Review/approve submitted expenses, travel and entertainment claims by MD for payment by accounts
- Act as fire warden during fire drill, etc.
- Petty cash expenses handling
- Tracking and recording of medical and annual leave and all other entitled leave as stipulated in the Employee Handbook
- Conduct orientation and On boarding of new hires (table assignment, desktop/laptop, mobile and desk phones, stationery, access card/office key, etc.)
Interested candidates Please forward your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and please include last drawn salary and references in the application.
Fairfield Maritime Pte Ltd
Fairfield Japan Ltd. (FJL) has been active in the maritime industry since 1977. In 1996, Fairfield Chemical Carriers, Inc. (FCCI) was established in Connecticut, USA. FCCI's objective is to continue to be a leading chemical tanker operating company. In order to achieve the objective of being recognized as top owner and operator of chemical tankers, Fairfield Maritime Pte Ltd (FMPL) was established in 2015 in Singapore. Singapore based FMPL will provide marine and technical support to our owned vessels by closely liaising with 3rd party Technical managers to ensure improvement in the quality of asset management.