OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (company is in the construction industry)
Our client, an SME located in the Eastern part of Singapore and in the design & build, A&A, masonry and related business, is seeking a suitable individual to join as Office Administrator.
The Office Administrator will:
- Handle all matters that ensures that the office is running smoothly.
- Attend to telephone calls.
- Manage correspondence.
- Assist with coordination work.
- Data entry and record keeping.
- Carry out purchasing activities.
- Handle work pass applications and renewals.
- Work with the authorities on staff training and other matters.
- Carry out other duties as required.
We expect the successful candidate to be a detailed, thorough and dependable teamworker who is able to wear many hats and work independently.
He/She is likely to have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the construction or similar industry.
He/She must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and be able to communicate in Mandarin.
If you are keen to pursue this career opportunity, please email your detailed Word-format CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Office Administrator" as the subject matter.