OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (also supporting inventory management and planning)
Our client, a listed US multinational corporation, is seeking a suitable individual to join as Office Administrator.
The Office Administrator will carry out the following duties:
- General administration work (e.g. issuing stationery and water bottles for conference room, coordinating with other groups).
- Providing permission to visitors for office entry.
- Order food for the team meeting.
- Coordinating events, social activities, etc.
Supporting Inventory Management
- Receiving parts and binning them properly.
- Keeping track of materials received and issued.
- Placing orders for materials (mostly consumables) at regular intervals.
- Coordinating with warehouse and keeping track of material availability.
- Data entry of invoices upon receipt from vendors.
- Handling shipping and receiving.
- Updating parts received in database
We expect the successful candidate to be a dependable, detailed and proactive person. As this role entails working with people from other departments as well as dealing with visitors, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are pre-requisites.
The candidate is likely to possess:
- Diploma or degree qualification
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Experience in administration and inventory management work
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Powerpoint skills
If you are keen to pursue this job opportunity, please email your detailed Word format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Office Administrator (also supporting inventory management and planning)" as the subject matter.