Office Administrator (4 months contract)
BOEING ASIA PACIFIC AVIATION SERVICES PTE. LTD. | Date Posted: 1-Jan-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles & Responsibilities
*This is a temporary position to cover for an employee on maternity leave
- Provides administrative support as needed to the management working at or visiting the Singapore office, and other team members as needed.
- Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication such as memos, reports, presentations, flow charts, and organization charts.
- Coordinates and makes domestic and international business travel arrangements, and monitors on-going logistics for all designated business travelers.
- Generates expense reports; assists in reconciling/verifying payments to corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and collects/compiles data to provide visibility of status for travelers review and/or signature.
- Attends staff meetings and makes note of action items. Collects, compiles and maintains data/information on matters requiring follow-up, and provides visibility of status to stakeholders.
- Maintains operational metrics. Appropriately communicates a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Manages Outlook calendars and virtual resource tools to support appointments, meetings, events and business travel. Coordinates and reconciles schedule conflicts with multiple executives, managers, customers, partners and suppliers.
- Plans and implements logistics for executive level internal/external events and meetings such as employee meetings, workshops, conferences, leadership events and customer meetings.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Positive and proactive working attitude, with high ethical and integrity standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and possess the ability to build strong relationships, and manage multiple projects effectively
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively as a team member
- Methodical and thorough with a focus on detail and completion of tasks