Office Administrator - 1 year contract
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator to join our team. You will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal professional for the role is a flexible problem solver with superb communication skills with a detail-oriented mindset. You should have prior experience thriving in an administrative capacity in an office environment. Multitasking and the unique ability to deftly handle the unexpected are essential qualities to bring to the position.
- Assisting the Office Manager:-
- Maintain all office services and maintenance.
- Manage the purchasing of all office supplies, furniture, equipment & printing
- Ensure Health and Safety Compliance, including Fire Warden
- Design and ensure office efficiency through the planning and implementing of office systems and layout and office relocation (if appropriate).
- Design and implement office policies – ensuring cleanliness and hygiene standards and maintained.
- Manage travel and logistics for visitors to Singapore – internal and external visitors
- Handle office renovation, and office move (if applicable).
- Vendor management – contract renewals, contract finalization, quotation and negotiation of contract terms, purchase and maintenance of office equipment & services.
- Building facilities management – fire drill, office maintenance, repairs, air-con extension etc.
- Planning and execution of company events.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information).
- Resolve inquiries and problems.
- Process invoices, cheques deposit, consolidation of office expenses, keep track of office budget
- Support Senior Directors with their expense claims & Travel Arrangement (Air ticket, VISA, accommodation, etc)
- Reconcile Corporate Card Expenses
- Handle receipt and mailing of letters, parcels etc
- Coordinate meeting logistics – Organize meeting rooms, supplies, writing materials, AV needs, and/or meals.
- Research pricing and options, new vendors and service providers, office procurement etc.
- Other operations (building access cards, set-up for new hires etc.)
- Support administrative activities for 2 office locations
- Manage pantry ladies
- Possess initiative, good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Well versed in MS office
- Organized and meticulous to details
- Ability to multi task
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to work late due to events occasionally (once/twice every quarter)
- Travel between 2 office locations when required (Raffles Place and Cecil street)
Study Group is the leading provider of international education. We work with universities all around the world, employing people in 36 locations across five continents. We partner with more universities than any other pathway provider, and the highest number of top-200-ranked universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. We are the most established name in our industry.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.