Office Admin Executive (Training Center)
Our company, Concord Associates Pte Ltd, is a Workplace Safety & Health, Environmental and Quality Service Provider (Consultancy, Training, Auditing). We were established in 1982 and remain the pioneers in the field of WSHEQ.
For more information of our company, please visit our website at www.concordassociates.com.sg.
Office Admin Executive (Training Center) Responsibilities:
- Customer Service:
- Register of training course for customers
- Attend to walk-in customers at training centre/office
- Answer customer enquiries through emails, phone calls
- Update company website e.g. course schedule
- Attending to course participants
- Administrative Matters:
- Process course registration/confirmation
- Update of training records
- Arranging/checking course schedules
- Course fee payment collection
- Assist in preparation of invoices/billings for training courses
- Course Facilitation:
- Course attendance taking & collection of payment from trainees
- Assist trainers in classroom set-up and closing after course ends
- Help in checking safety management measures are adhered to in training centre
- Stock-take of training centre supplies
- Provide administrative assistance to other departments in preparation of reports, certificates, emails etc.
- Any other matters related to the Training Department
- 5.5 work-days (Monday to Saturday)
- Know how to use the common administrative softwares such as Microsoft Office ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Basic knowledge/skills in computer usage, emailing and typing
- Able to work as a team and independently where required, and take initative when needed
- Preferably able to communicate in both English and Mandarin (in order to managing English and Mandarin speaking customer enquiries through emails, phone calls and also, assist them in registration of training courses.)
- No minimum qualification required.
Career Progression is also possible. Do send in your applications to find out futher.
Concord Associates Pte Ltd