To support Operations Manager and Project Managers in the workshops and in the field in the efficient and effective technical conducting of activities to ensure we meet operational requirements and commitments. The Oceanographic Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all work is conducted in a safe manner by him / herself and by those colleagues around.
- Ensure work undertaken is in compliance with Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Promote culture of safety and quality awareness amongst fellow staff members
- Take an active role in QHSE
- Undertake workshop, office and site work in accordance with project requirements defined by Project Managers and / or Operations Manager
- Monitor equipment performance and feedback to Project Managers, Operations Manager and / or Divisional Manager
- Suggest improvements to technical procedures where applicable
- Liaise with Clients when on site to keep them appraised of the status of the work
- Liaise with sub-contractors / suppliers as required
- Arranging of repair and servicing of equipment
- Contribute to meeting monthly Key Performance Index targets for the division
- Providing support to on-site field staff colleagues
- Travel to site as required to fulfil work duties
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in accordance with Fugro’s standard of conduct
- Other duties as requested by the Divisional Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): analytical, teamwork, positive attitude
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
Fugro Properties Pte Ltd