Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1103704
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Evaluate patients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress
- Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities and analyse medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
- Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills within limits of their mental and physical capabilities.
- Recommend changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Diploma / Degree in Occupational therapy
- Competent in carrying out functional assessments and trainings
- Able to conduct worksite assessments and job coaching
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd