We are looking for a motivated and passionate Occupational Therapist with recognised qualifications who has obtained full registration with Allied Health Professions Council (Singapore), and has at least three years’ experience in practising Occupational Therapy with children, to work across our Infant, Junior and Senior Schools. The successful candidate will be able to work both collaboratively and independently to support the optimal development of children in Tanglin Trust School. The candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to engage with children, families and staff in therapeutic sessions, feedback meetings and training. The candidate will embrace the School’s commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. The role reports to the Educational Psychologist.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy recognised by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC), Singapore and have obtained full registration with AHPC
- Minimum three years’ experience in delivering Occupational Therapy to children aged 3-18
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (MS word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Knowledge and use of occupational therapy theories, models of practice, principles and evidence-based practice
- Ability to determine the need for an occupational therapy evaluation and to select and administer appropriate assessment tools to evaluate
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders effectively
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building and people management skills
- Excellent time management skills and self -monitoring skills
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal and communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and highly committed with the ability to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Careers” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day work week – working hours are from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm with school holidays entitlement. The role will be on local package. Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
In your application, please provide the names and email addresses of three people from whom confidential references may be obtained. Please indicate their professional relationship to you. One referee should be your current/most recent employer.
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing date for applications is Monday, 11 January 2011
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd