- To provides occupational therapy treatment for inpatients
- To make splints for the prevention of contractures
- To plan and provide diversional and recreational activities for the inpatients
- To supervise and train therapy assistants (TAs)
- To keep abreast with advances in the profession and to contribute to the development of the department
- Minimum a recognised degree in Occupational Therapy
- Obtained Full/ Conditional Registration with AHPC
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd