Occupational Therapist - Hospital/ Community Setting (REF: AY)
We are hiring for dedicated and enthusiastic Occupational Therapists to join us in the fast-growing healthcare industry now!
- Conduct assessment and recommend intervention for patients with developmental conditions.
- Work closely with a team of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals.
- Maintain accurate documentation for patient condition.
- Participate in clinical supervision and research supervision.
- Recognised Degree/ Master in Occupational Therapy.
- Fully registered with AHPC.
- Team player.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd