We are hiring for the role of OBIEE developer for an ongoing long term project with one of IT Healthcare clients in Singapore.
Role- OBIEE Developer
Salary- Open for discussion
Position - 1 Year extendable contractual with Aryan Solutions
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience and Strong in Informatica and Oracle BIEE skillset is an added advantage.
Interested candidate can share there updated resume at r[Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd