NVM QRA TEST DEVELOPMENT SENIOR / ENGINEER
Req. ID: 121986
Recruiter: KELVIN LIEW
As a NVM QRA Test Development Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, debugging, and maintaining test programs used to validate Micron's NAND Flash products. These test programs, and any associated tools, will be utilized from early in the product development cycle through the qualification till end of life. You will analyze and resolve failures that are generated by these programs. In this role you will work with various engineering groups to evaluate, implement, and verify corrective actions, as well as with production to provide support. You will be required to modify, write, and maintain code that runs on automated equipment to verify the reliability of the device-under-test (DUT) to a given set of conditions. Additional software responsibilities may include development and overall management of the NAND qualification database. You may also participate in the design and checkout of the hardware that is used to interface between the tester and the DUT. In this role you will work with various Engineering and Quality Reliability Assurance Groups to provide technical support, expertise, consultation and training.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Develop, support, and maintain quality / reliability test solutions:
- Optimize test flows for maximum alignment with design and test equipment capabilities
- Ensure availability of the necessary test programs and the database interface to support engineering and qualification
- Develop tools to enable efficient usage of a large-scale test bed
- Create and maintain documentation (flowcharts, users guide, developers guide)
- Ensure validation of test, tester, and data system solutions
Perform device reliability analysis and characterization:
- Identify product Technical Spec Matrix (TSM) and datasheet parameters to characterize
- Validate a device’s margin to spec
- Characterize the test environment and identify best known solution
Analyze test failures to determine the root cause of the issues:
- Work with the cross-functional engineering teams to identify root-cause and resolution of device failures by utilizing tools available; e.g. tester and device logs, oscilloscope and logic analyzers.
- Provide failure documentation to engineering teams
- Modify test flows for failure isolation, replication, and to prove fix effectiveness
Provide NAND Flash test environment support:
- Troubleshoot problems and identify opportunities to improve process efficiency (automation, reporting, training)
- Provide qualification tools, references, and software
- Sustain activities to keep qualification and testing in alignment with requirements (scope, schedule, costs, resources)
Provide quality / reliability software support:
- Generate customized engineering test flows for experiments and evaluations
- Develop software tools for analyzing reliability test data and failure modes
- Required: Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Flash memory will be an advantage
Candidates with 2-4 years of relevant experience are preferred. Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for the Senior Role.
Relevant experience includes applied knowledge in the areas of
- Automated test equipment (ATE), oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Test code and software development in multiple languages (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.)
Location: MSB - 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Quality || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 || Tier 4 ||
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, Electrical, Electronics Engineer, Product Development, Engineering, Technology, Research
Micron Semiconductor Asia