NVE Senior/ Product Engineer
Req. ID: 123604
As a Product Engineer, PE (Device) at Micron, you will be responsible in developing, validating, characterizing, and qualifying new state-of-the-art NAND Flash memory products. You will also be responsible for enabling and sustaining volume manufacturing over the lifecycle of the product. In this role, you will perform analysis, analyze production data, determine the product operating window, and debug/solve yield, quality and reliability failures. You will also be responsible to work with various functional team across the global Micron networks e.g. Business Units, Supply Chain, Quality Engineering and Manufacturing groups to drive, troubleshoot and resolve various device/product issues in meeting/exceeding customer expectations. Product Engineers are the key product-specific point of contact for critical issues and act as the main interface between Research and Development, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Responsible for product line health, yield issues, customer returns, quality and reliability assessments.
- Support for failure analysis and in-depth study of product/device problems using bench testing, simulation, CAD tools, characterization and datamining.
- Perform electrical failure analysis to understand the root cause of the different device issues.
- Work with global teams to resolve, contain, detect and disposition guidance for potential line issues that may affect customers.
- Identify device performance marginalities and potential early signals for monitoring line health.
- Utilize state-of-art high-speed equipment to support product characterization and electrical failure analysis.
- Bachelor/Master/PhD Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Good understanding of CMOS device physics
- Knowledge of CMOS circuit design and CAD/Simulation is an added advantage
- NAND device knowledge is not a pre-requisite as training will be provided
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Hiring Manager: Wang Wee Sern
Closing Date: Until Filled
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LY1 ||
Job Segment: R&D Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering