NVE - Senior/Product Engineer (3DxP)
Req. ID: 113971
As a Product Engineer, you will be responsible for device, speed interface and memory array characterization, electrical and physical failure analysis, validating functionality and reliability of 3DxP devices using automated engineering or production test equipment. You will develop new test coverage, and characterize, validate and debug functionality of the 3DxP devices in high volume manufacturing, and also to use 3DxP media management to validate component failure. You will be required to statistically analyze test data as part of the failure analysis to determine the area of concern and provide feedback to design or affected manufacturing area. Prior work experience as product, probe, yield enhancement, or test engineers working with memory technology will be advantageous. Looking for experienced candidates to fill the following areas.
- Perform in-depth electrical failure analysis on test failures to understand the root cause of the product issues.
- Utilize bench or production testers to support product, array and speed interface characterization and electrical failure analysis.
- Interface with different backend teams to ensure smooth execution towards project objectives
- Establish, review and maintain appropriate SPC/SBL methodology, monitor and dispo limits set.
- Perform data analysis/correlation on speed/test yield pareto to identify probe/param signal for early detection at Fab.
- Perform first-pass failure analysis on backend trigger and work with rest of PE team to derive fail model and root cause for resolution.
- Perform risk assessment on planned and unplanned deviation.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of UNIX/PERL/C++ is an added advantage
- Knowledge of CMOS device physic and circuit design is an added advantage
- Prior work experience in working on Magnum/Advantest platforms or other high-speed tester platforms, and usage of JMP, Scripting and SPC software will be an added advantage.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LY1 ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Testing, Engineering, Technology
Micron Semiconductor Asia