NVE Principal/Senior NAND Product Engineer (Next Gen)
Req. ID: 109262
As a NAND Product Engineer (Next Gen) at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible in developing, validating, characterizing, and qualifying new state-of-the-art NAND Flash memory products. You will also be responsible for enabling and sustaining volume manufacturing over the lifecycle of the product. In this role, you will run simulations, create and maintain design documentation, analyze parametric data, determine the product operating window, and debug/solve yield, quality and reliability failures. You will also be responsible to work with various Engineering and Manufacturing groups to troubleshoot, develop and validate device testing programs, and modify tests for customer returns to meet specific product requirements. Product Engineers are the key product-specific point of contact for critical issues and act as the main interface between Research and Development, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Responsible for new product startup and yield improvement
- Support design verification and in-depth circuit of new products using CAD tools and Verilog simulations
- Perform electrical failure analysis to understand the root cause of the different yield issues
- Work with the wafer fab process/integration group to address process-related defects affecting product yield
- Identify design marginalities and recommend design fix for circuit-related problems
- Utilize state-of-art high-speed equipment to support product characterization and electrical failure analysis
Successful candidates for this position will demonstrate:
• Strong knowledge of CMOS device physics
• Strong knowledge of CMOS circuit design and CAD/Simulation
• NAND device knowledge is not a pre-requisite as training will be provided
• Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
• Good multitasking and organizational skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong self-motivation and enthusiasm
Position requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or related disciplines
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Drafting, Physics, Engineering, Science
Micron Semiconductor Asia