NVE Product Yield Enhancement Engineer 1 1 1
Req. ID: 111461
- Responsible for new product checkout and yield improvement management
- Identify causes of low yield through systematic analysis
- Work closely with various engineering groups (fab/assembly/test etc) in resolving process/defects related issues
- Perform electrical/physical failure analysis to understand the failure mechanism relating to defects / fab process
- Utilize statistical tools for detailed data analysis ( Probe/Param ) on product to drive yield improvement projects
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- A team player with good communication, analytical and problem solving skills and a strong drive to excel
- Highly motivated individuals
- Knowledge on wafer fabrication process with minimum 1 years' of Fab working experience is an added advantage
Working Location: 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-YL1 ||
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Fabrication, Compliance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.