NVE MNAND Product Engineer (Product/Test development)
Req. ID: 120036
- Responsible for managed-NAND product lines during high volume manufacturing.
- Define required test flows and coverage, monitor yields and drive continuous improvement.
- Perform in depth electrical failure analysis on eMMC devices to understand root cause.
- Collaborate with various engineering groups to address controller, firmware, NAND, DRAM or package issue.
- Support risk assessment and disposition of excursions.
- Support new product startup and implementation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skill.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with Product Testing or Electrical Failure Analysis will be an added advantage.
Working Location: 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || College || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical, Firmware, Engineering, Technology
Micron Semiconductor Asia