NVE MNAND Product Engineer (Product/Test development)
Req. ID: 122555
- Define required test flows and coverage for mNAND products.
- Partner with TE to develop MTFW for screens intended for production
- Release FW to MFG
- Ensure proper equipment will be available to support engineering testing/debug
- Support risk assessment and corrective action for testing related excursion, RMA's and Qual failures
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skill.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with NAND testing will be an added advantage.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LY1 ||
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Test Engineer, Testing, Engineering, Technology