SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: R1221389
Bachelor's / Honours
- Accountable to Lead, Nutrition for accurate, timely and efficient management of the nutrition review process.
- Complete nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information reviews in alignment with global and regional requirements and internal brand standards and policies.
- Function as a conduit between Nutrition and Global stakeholders to resolve nutrition, ingredient, and allergen issues and opportunities, and clearly communicate corrective actions required.
- Coordinate and manage workload with Regional Quality Assurance teams to ensure timely and accurate nutrition information reviews, meeting approval timeline targets.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Food Science, or related field.
- Two to four years of progressive work experience in related field.
- Foundation in and knowledge of nutrition principles, including awareness of nutrition analysis methods and validated nutrient databases.
- Knowledge of priority allergens and familiarity with common food ingredient sources of allergens.
- Strong analytical and processing skills, with aptitude to interpret technical data, required to inform supplier corrective actions.
- Experience with custom large data base systems, preferred.
- Effective communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a global team.
- Results oriented with an understanding for sense of urgency.
- Takes accountability and demonstrates drive in delivering results.
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Advanced computer skills i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, Statistical Tools, Tableau
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd