Nursing Training Consultant/ Nurse Educator **PERM**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Oversee the Training Programmes for nurses, ancillary staff, and public
- Analyze primary care nursing, ancillary and ancillary staff's as well as the public training needs.
- Collaborate with other nursing departments to identify, examine, plan and evaluate training needs
- Plan, develop and evaluate relevant curriculum for training of public.
- Plan and develop training calendar annually prior to start of the new FY and update the training calendar Regularly.
- Conduct training programmes locally and overseas if required.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate health talks for public.
- Assist in marketing training programmes internally & externally.
- Responsible for attendances for nursing & ancillary staff training programmes.
- Provide curriculum development support to co-develop relevant programmes / workshops.
- Identify a team of nurses with a passion and flair for training who are either faculty members or ad hoc trainers, to assist in providing training for nurses/ancillary staff/public and cooperate clients.
- Work with PCA's Administrative team in ensuring the training and skills competence of BCLS instructors for PCA's Life Support Centre.
- Oversee and provide Life Support courses such as BCLS/AED as instructor/ Chief Instructor.
- Liaise with local and overseas renowned professional bodies for the accreditation of the Academy as a regional training facility for Nurses in Primary Care.
- Provide leadership, guidance and assistance to PCA team members.
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- Basic Degree in Nursing/Healthcare Management
- At least a Certificate in Training and Assessment/or Education
- Designing training programmes, developing curriculum, classroom and clinical teaching.
- At least 6 years clinical nursing experience in working in healthcare institutions and minimum 2 years of teaching experience
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; creative, proactive, people-oriented and independent.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good language skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in planning and designing education for delivery via e-learning or other technological platforms would be an asset.
- Experience in life support skills (ie CPR, AED, BCLS etc ) would be an asset.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd