Nursing Care Consultant - Office Hours, 5 days
- Carry out assessment of the referrals and right-site clients to the suitable services.
- Communicate with clients in identifying their needs and facilitating the required services.
- Coordinate with service providers to deliver the suitable services to the clients.
- Foster partnerships among hospitals and community care service providers.
- Ensure proper documentation of all transactions into the IT system or/ and case notes.
- Candidate may be required to carry out the abovementioned duties in AIC HQ or hospital settings.
- Professional qualifications in Nursing, Social Work or Allied Health disciplines
- Good knowledge of the geriatrics and community services, or in working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and basic statistics
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Job Type: Full-time
Recruit Express Pte Ltd