Nursing Aids (Elderly Care) - Up to $2K! (Ref: HLL)
Islandwide locations! Permanent role
3 rotating shifts (including overnight) /
Attractive basic + shift allowance + benefits!
- Assists and supervises the personal hygiene care, oral toilet, bathing and grooming of residents.
- Ensures the safety, comfort and well-being of the residents and reports problems to the registered nurse.
- Attends to complaints of the residents.
- Must be able to engage comfortably with the elderly
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing care)
- GCE ‘O’ levels with Certificate in Community & Social Service or Senior Care Services
- At least 2 years of working experience in a nursing home or eldercare facility
- Have passion and patience to care for the elderly
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants, kindly furnish your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the “Apply Now” button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
JobStudio Pte Ltd