NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2019
The Nursing Aide will provide support to the Centre Manager and/or Nurse-in-charge in the delivery of nursing care to the clients.
- Ensure proper storage of client's medications
- Remind clients on taking medications
- Ensure accurate documentation of medication records
- Report to Nurse-in-charge on clients or caregiver who require medications, medical appointments and related advise
- Take care of clients and monitor their progression
- Perform CPR, AED and first aid to clients and plays an active role in emergency situations.
- Perform vital signs monitoring or checks and report to the Nurse-in-charge
- Any other duties as assigned
- Candidates from foreign countries would need to have Diploma in Nursing / Bachelor of Nursing from home country. Singaporean / Permanent Resident will need to have minimum secondary school qualification and ITE Skills Certificate in Healthcare / WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care)
- Preferably have some clinical experience in hospital
- Minimum 2 years' Nursing experience
- Able to work well in a team environment, caring and have a passion to serve elderly
- Knowledge of Mandarin/ Malay/ Tamil/ Dialects to interact and communicate with different races of elderly is an advantage
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED