Nurse Manager (West / Office Hours)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091112
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide Nursing leadership, management and direction in regards to setting and manitaining quality standards, staff development and resource management in daily operations
- The NM has overall responsibility for the standard of patient care, appropriate matching of nurse competence to patient need, occupational health and safety of the staff, and clinical risk management.
- Effective communicate the company vision, mission, core values and nursing strategies to the nurses in the unit.
- Foster sound professional and collegial relationship with Medical, Allied Healthcare and Nursing team, patients and public.
- Set unit goals and objectives in consultation with clinical team.
- Has overall responsibility for the induction process, plans for self and nurses' career progression.
- Evaluate the quality of nursing care, including documentation, and make appropriate changes in nursing care delivery and organization of the unit.
- Facilitate reviews with staff on the hospital occurrence reports and ensure plans are implemented to prevent future occurrences.
- Conduct daily ward rounds to ensure customer satisfaction, resolve & follow through service/quality/medico-legal issues.
- Monitor unit budget and expenditure to ensure efficient and effective use of consumables.
- Plan staff schedule to ensure there is efficient use of human resource in proportion to patient acuity and census.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered with SNB
- Min 5 years nursing experience
- Prior experience as a Nurse Manager will be advantageous
Interested applicants please email a detailed resume in Word document to:
Subject: Nurse Manager
or call 67363280 and ask for Joshua.
EA Personnel: Koh Zhi Sheng, Joshua (R2091112)
Company EA Registration: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd