Roles & Responsibilities
St Joseph's Home, a Person-centred residential healthcare facility located in Jurong West, is redefining the way we take care of our elderly, and would like to invite suitable candidates to join us on this exciting journey!
Opportunity to lead a team in elderly care awaits! Join us as a Nurse Manager.
- Take charge, plan, direct and supervise clinical care team for residents
- Run ongoing training programmes for healthcare staff and nurses
- Administer nurses' rostering schedules and policy reviews when required
- Degree in Nursing, SNB registered and hold valid Practicing Certificate
- Minimum 6-8 years' nursing and supervisory experience
- Advance/Diploma in Gerontology would be an added advantage
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and posesses effective leadership & managerial qualities
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to perform shift duty would be an advantage
- Annual leave, Medical and Dental reimbursement schemes
- Meals during duty-hours will be provided
Applicants are invited to write with comprehensive resume, state current and expected salaries and enclose a recent photo to: