Nurse Manager (Destitute Nursing Home) - Office Hours
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Is responsible for the compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by Ministry of Health and Singapore Nursing Board.
- Leads quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care. Ensures quality audits and planned and conducted periodically. Follow up with areas of corrective improvements.
- Ensures written policies and procedures and work process are available and up to date to guide the provision of nursing care.
- Care Delivery
- Monitor the smooth transition of the residents from acute to chronic care and back to the community, where possible.
- Direct care of the residents to ensure compliance to standards.
- Ensures appropriate skills mix and adequate manpower resourcing for all shifts and types of services.
- Full jobscope will be shared during interview
- Min Diploma / Degree in Nursing ( SNB Registered )
- Min some experience as a nursing manager in nursing home / psychiatric Home / Acute Ward
Office Hours - 5 Days
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang JingSheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd