Nurse Manager / Clinician *Central Area*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide Nursing leadership, management and direction in regards to setting and manitaining quality standards, staff development and resource management in the daily operation of the unit.
- The NM has overall responsibility for the standard of patient care, appropriate matching of nurse competence to patient need, occupational health and safety of the staff, and clinical risk management.
- Effective communicate the company vision, mission, core values and nursing strategies to the nurses in the unit.
- Foster sound professional and collegial relationship with Medical, Allied Healthcare and Nursing team, patients and public.
- Set unit goals and objectives in consultation with clinical team.
- Has overall responsibility for the induction process, plans for self and nurses' career progression.
- Evaluate the quality of nursing care, including documentation, and make appropriate changes in nursing care delivery and organization of the unit.
- Facilitate reviews with staff on the hospital occurrence reports and ensure plans are implemented to prevent future occurrences.
- Conduct daily ward rounds to ensure customer satisfaction, resolve & follow through service/quality/medico-legal issues.
- Monitor unit budget and expenditure to ensure efficient and effective use of consumables.
- Plan staff schedule to ensure there is efficient use of human resource in proportion to patient acuity and census.
- Effectively communicates the unit's nursing standards, policies and procedures and ensures these are well understood, accessible and complied by the clinical team.
- Reviews and updates relevant nursing policies and procedures.
- Fosters sound professional collegial relationship with Medical, Allied Healthcare and nursing team, patients and public
- Acts as a professional clinical nurse and resource for specific nursing practice expertise (eg wound care etc) and evidence-based practices
- Foster and promote nurses’ participation in CNE and quality-related projects
- Nurture nurses’ clinical competencies progression through mentoring and role modeling as a competent/proficient clinical nurse.
- Perform regular & on-going assessment of nurses’ competencies to ensure achievement of targets set and/or expected competency levels.
- Diploma in Nursing/Degree Qualification
- Post Basic Specialty Certificate/Advanced Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 5 years nursing experience in specialty area (essential)
- Experience as a preceptor/clinical nurse educator preferred
- Desired leadership behavior demonstrated
- Coaching and mentoring ability
- Knowledge of current trends in nursing practice
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd