Nurse Manager / Centre Manager (Nursing Home)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure compliance with existing and enhanced regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Oversee the efficient and safe day-to-day operations within nursing homes as well as monitor and enforce compliance to operational SOP and policies.
- Track and review Nursing key performance indicators and continuously identify areas of improvements and gaps.
- Lead and/or participate in various quality and continuous improvement projects to improve care standards.
- Collaborate with other members of the care team to provide and achieve the best outcomes to residents
- Manpower budget planning and control
- Participate in recruitment, selection, orientation, training and performance management of care staff
- Oversee, track and report on status and progress of projects assigned that could involve the setting up of new facilities, work processes or programmes.
- Researching and drawing up proposals for management review
- Involvement in other areas of the company’s business as necessary from time to time
- Min Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Min 2 to 3 years experience as a nurse manager
Interested candidates, please forward your email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd