Nurse Manager (AdMC Diabetes Centre)
You will provide strong leadership and supervise a team of diabetes nurses in providing quality patient-centred healthcare; manage the unit’s nursing manpower, participate in the hospital quality improvement programme, handle T&D and performance management of staff under your supervision; and continuously streamline the care delivery processes and enhance the nursing standards to achieve effective and efficient quality healthcare.
- Holding a valid registration with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Nursing with 2 years of experience as Nurse Manager
- Candidates with a post-basic certification in Diabetes Management or is trained in Diabetes Management is preferred
- Excellent managerial skills and exemplary leadership qualities
- Possess strong organisational abilities and good communication skills
- Able to work office hours and on alternate Saturdays
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Yishun Health Career Webpage (ktph.com.sg/jobseeker/careers), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) and JobCentral Singapore (jobscentral.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above.