Home Nursing Foundation| Date Posted: 6-Oct-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide nursing care in the home environment. E.g. Wound care, stoma care, continence management, diabetic education while ensuring the patient’s dignity, safety and their confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Provide coordination and care management for assigned patients by Assessment, Care Planning, Implementation of care, Outcome evaluation
- Make referral to other members of the healthcare professional team (doctor, social welfare executive, etc.)
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation of patients’ condition and care given.
- Provide caregiver training programme and health education to patients/caregivers and evaluate the teaching programmes to meet patients and caregivers needs and expectations
- Collect correct fees by checking the subsidized status of patients, and submit e.g. receipts to patients on the spot / Cash collected to office on next working day
- Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in restructured hospital setting. Experience in Home Nursing preferred
- Possess Degree and/or Advanced Diploma in related fields